Mahabhuta Sadhana: Elemental Tantrik Yoga
A complete practice of mantra, vinyasa, pranayama and meditation, invoking the great elements, or mahabhutas: earth, water, fire, air and space.
- Printable PDF with the principles of practice, tips for expanding and exploring the practice and gorgeous mandala diagrams of the 4 vinyasa sequences
- Video with instruction on bija mantras, chakra visualizations, 4 elemental vinyasa sequences and a tantrik pranayama practice.
Learn a life-enriching practice for only $25
(the cost of one yoga class and a coffee)
Everyday Yoga for Everybody
I created this unique program for anyone who is interested in practicing Vinyasa Yoga at home. Vinyasa is a method of combining breath and movement into a moving meditation that is relaxing, energizing and enjoyable! I've selected movements that are designed to be therapeutic — helping to improve strength, core stability, joint health and overall flexibility. A personal yoga practice is one of the best ways to care for your mind, body and spirit.
The program consists of 19 high resolution videos that are designed to help you start a home vinyasa yoga practice. Included in the download:
- Principles of Practice: how to combine breath and movement so you're practice is safe, effective and enjoyable!
- Modular vinyasa sequences that you can combine in a myriad of ways
- 6 complete sequences from 15 minutes to 45 minutes long
- 3 variations on the sun salutation
- Gentle chair yoga and restorative sequences
- Pranayama (breathwork) and meditation
- Printable PDF user guide
Learn a yoga practice for life!
Only $30 for hours of instructional content
(less than a typical yoga workshop!)
Harmonic Movement: Vinyasa Yoga for Flexibility, Strength & Mind-Body Harmony
Harmonic Movement is a home practice manual that clearly communicates the art of vinyasa yoga — the linking of mind, body and breath.
The 174-page printable high resolution PDF includes:
- over 100 pages of vinyasas that you can combine in a multitude of ways
- examples of movement flows that link complementary postures together
- complete practice sequences that show you how to put it all together in a way that is safe, effective and enjoyable
Breath is life, move with life!
“Brian James is a dedicated student and teacher of the ancient principles of evolutionary consciousness, healing science and practices of Yoga. In his new manual ‘Harmonic Movement’ he teaches accessible practices and knowledge for all ages and abilities. Thanks Brian for an excellent guide.”
— Danny Paradise, dannyparadise.com
Download for only $15
(less than a cost of a typical yoga class)
Patreon Resource & Community Hub
Patreon is like an ongoing Kickstarter campaign, where you can pledge a monthly amount to access high-quality online resources designed to help people like you develop a home yoga practice, and realize my longterm goal of offering low-cost or free teacher trainings for underprivileged people so they can bring yoga into their communities.
I’m creating an online yoga resource library and community that you can access for as little as $5/month.
Your subscription helps me purchase new equipment, pay the rent and keep creating practice resources that allow you to practice in the comfort and safety of your home!
Every practice resource I've ever created is now available exclusively on Patreon.
- 10+ hours of vinyasa yoga videos
- Harmonic Movement home practice manual
- Guided pranayama (breathwork) practices
- Guided meditations
- Chanting tutorials
- Music to accompany your practice
- Workshop and course resources
- Livestream Classes
This is the most cost-effective and easy way for you to access the content I create.